RE: Cygx NativeGDI screenshot

Laurent,

Hmm... The XWin.log that you sent me was in DOS format, not UNIX format.
I'm guessing that you have Cygwin setup for DOS mode mounts, rather than
UNIX mode mounts, and I am wondering if this is causing problems with
reading in the initial pattern bitmaps (I'm not sure that any are read in,
but it is possible).  Could you try using UNIX mounts and see what happens?

The first part of this answer covers one method of switching your mount
mode:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html#q-error-font-eof

Thanks,

Harold