Double (2) Questions

Hello. I just got a second computer working with XF -- using Window maker. Its running 95 (its my work computer so I cant touch the actual OS)

My boss said I could see if there was a better (less resource muncher) IU.

I have two questions that I need to fix -- tweak.

1. When I start Wmaker it loads but has a terminal open. If I close this one terminal cygwin exits out. It happens to be the equivalent of the X session.

How do I get rid of this terminal from autoloading?

I load the Xsession in replacement of Explorer using the Bash command line. All settings are in my ~/.xinitrc -- no mention of a terminal there.

2. How do I get the XWin.exe session/Wmaker to not not have a windows menu bar (top part). I want Wmaker to look like the desktop and not a app.

Thanx for your help guys.