Cygwin XFree web page looks odd in Mozilla

Anyone else noticing that the XFree86 web page looks odd in Mozilla?
Maybe it's because I'm using the latest snapshot but the Project
Overview is showing up under the "left bar".

Btw, I was wondering if you would mind putting a big flashing "Send
Questions Here!" somewhere at the top of the site.  We got three
messages today at cygwin@cygwin.com and I got one at
postmaster@cygwin.com.

This came after I revamped the main cygwin lists.html page to make it
clear that people should think carefully before posting, of course.

Anyway, anything you can do to redirect the clueless will be
appreciated.

cgf