RE: Cygwin XFree86 consumes memory

Nagy,

Are you running KDE under Cygwin or are you logging into KDE on a remote
machine via XMDCP?  I'm assuming that you are running KDE locally.  In that
case, you problem is most likely specific to KDE, not to Cygwin/XFree86.
So, you're going to have to ask the kde-on-cygwin folks the same question in
order to get some answers.

Harold