Re: Cygwin XFree86 consumes memory

Hi Harold,

you are right, the problem appears on Win98 with 64MB memory. I tried it
yesterday also on Win2000, however with 128MB memory, there wasn't any
problem. I'll try it also on Win98 with 128MB.

It is interesting also, that the keyboard LEDs (NumLock, CapsLock) do
not work on Win98 but they work on Win2000.

Tibor