Re: Integrating xwinclip support

> Can you make it still be an X client? If you can check that there are >1
> clients avaiable, and detach + return when there aren't...
>
> Rob

The problem is that XNextEvent () is a blocking function, just like Win32's
GetMessage () function.  The problem here is when the X Server exits or
resets while XNextEvent () is blocking... in that case our X Client
(xwinclip) gets no notification that the X Server is exiting or resetting and
Xlib calls exit () for the X Client.  I'm trying to find a way around that...
primarily by seeing if there is a way to get notification before Xlib calls
exit (), that way we could close down the connection in a proper fashion.