RE: Can multiple remote sessions be run simultaneously under v4.2.0?

One more thing.  I just updated the documentation (User's Guide) yesterday
to include an example of how to run multiple XDMCP sessions.  I'm not sure,
but you may have seen the new documentation when you looked at it today;
thus, you didn't miss anything the first time around.

Harold