RE: cx-logos

Tucker,

It would be best if you didn't send 193 KB attachments to the entire mailing
list (I don't know how many people that is, but it could be a few hundred).

If you need to send a file to others, try to upload the file to a web site
or ftp site and post a link to the file in your message.  If you don't have
a web site or ftp site to do this with, email the file to me and I'll post
it to a site for you.

Thanks,

Harold