RE: X11/Xlib.h not found?

Thanks Harold, that was the key.

Are you interested in a patch to change remove most of the static vars
from the WindowProcRoutine, and replace them with a lookup into the
WindowPrivRec?

This is essential for rootless mode (and in some respects the most
instrusive code change), and also helps keep things clean for running
multiple screens in the future...

Rob