alt-tab: client window receives tab / pressing both shift-keys = caps-lock

Hello,

when I use alt-tab to switch from XWin to a window outside of XWin, the
currently active client window receives every tab I hit to get to the other
window.

Inside XWin, I'm using an old version of mwm (running on a HP/UX 11) to
manage the windows, and I switch with CTRL-TAB.  My installation of cygwin
and XFree86 on it are hardly a week old, so I suppose I am fairly up to
date.  The client windows are cygwin/XFree86's xterm  (the HP/UX xterm seems
unable to handle dead keys inside XWin, although it had no problem with that
using Kea!X, I'm using a belgian keyboard through xkb).

Then I have another special feature: when I accidentally (or on purpose)
press both shift keys, characters remain in uppercase, I have to switch that
of by hitting the shift keys separately.  It happens quite often by
accident, when typing a short word in uppercase, say WHAT?

Great products, both cygwin and the XFree86 port, I feel more at home at
work now ;-)

Gerard

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
You are explicitly requested to notify the sender of this email that the intended recipient was not reached.