RE: xfree86 install makes wininit not working

It does, via the proscribed windows API to perform copy-on-reboot for
in-use files in win95.

Windows is meant to perform the copies before loading the GUI, and then
remove the ini entries after it does that.

If I could get some details - the /var/log/setup.log and setup.log.full,
and the machine layout (where windows cygwin etc are), and a copy of the
ineffective wininit.ini, I will see what I can figure out.

As to why this happened, I assume that the user was running X at the
same time as installing it via setup.exe.

Rob