Windowmaker gived error message upon start

Hi All,

I was very happy to see the Windowmaker port and installed it.  I did the
initial config to make the GNUStep directory, then started it by putting
"exec wmaker"  inside .xinitrc.  I get the error "Procedure entry point
TiffGetFieldDefaulted could not be located in dynamic link library
cygtiff3.dll."   I imagine that there is something I need to update, or
maybe I need to update everything.  I wonder if someone can confirm that
before I start downloading Mb.  I think the version of Cygwin I am using is
1.3.9-1, at least thats what the install log says.

Thanks,  Rob.