RE: "Legacy" Installation of XFree86/Cygwin vs. Setup.exe XFree86 Packages

No one knows.

You can install with setup.exe over top of your last installation, but you
need to install *at leat* the same packages that you installed manually,
else you won't get updates for all XFree86 packages, and you won't be able
to uninstall all packages with setup.exe.

Other than that, I don't think it will cause big problems, but someone
should test it out and report back to us.

Harold