Re: Xinerame ?

Downloaded and installed it.  Isn't free, the version on the page is a
30-day trial $20 for one without a nag screen.

Anyway.. It appears to work with Cygwin, but I had some problems when
running XFree86 in fullscreen mode on win2k (fullscreen doesn't work with
the virtual desktops very well it seems.)

/W

| Home:   http://wilper.cjb.net |
| E-mail: wilper@home.se        |