Some other window manager

I have tryed to compile some other great window manager and I can say that
some of them look working well with cygwin/xfree.
You wil find some screenshots at http://daffy.kazar.org

aew++, pwm & oroborus compiles fine but does not look working, dunno why, i
will check this later.
hum... i have not try to configure them too....
blackbox, fluxbox & Waimea just  works fine without any changing in the
source code.
Maybee will you add them in the cygwin repesitory.....
hum... some libs compile just fine, libGMP4, liblzo and maybee others, to my
mind they are usefull for dev.
aterm works as well but uses 99% of my CPU when starting, i will run it un
gdb after my exams and please add irssi in the packages list !
Enjoy
Sincerely
        /daffy

PS: my previous mail has been ejected because it contains html :))