RE: double keystroke effects with XP

Ralf,

That is a very strange problem that I am already aware of.  It is perfectly
reproducible when using the NativeGDI engine... I described this on the
mailing list awhile back.  Look it up if you want more info.  So far I have
enough information to know that it is not something in the Cygwin specific
code that causes the doubling... something is happening in the platform
independent code that causes the doubling.

Harold