RE: ImageMagick-5.4.5-1 package ready for review/testing [take a look Chuck]

David,

Perhaps you could host it on sourceforge?  I dunno how hard it is to get
setup there, but that's just a suggestion.  Also did you compile with the:
--enable-lzw            flag (to enable gif support)?

I know you are just trying to get it released, but would you considier
packaging the optional C++ and perl packages in a foo-devel package?

Thanks for all your had work!  Your effort is most appreciated by the
community :).

Cheers,
Nicholas