logos (was RE: AmiWM Port)

Harold,

Sorry to rehash an old discussion, but I just discovered this thread when
you mentioned it.  I followed it through to conclusion, but it stopped as
quickly as it started.  Whatever happened to this discussion?  Any chance
of a new logo being adopted?  I personally dislike the current cygwin
logo, too.  It's a bit bland if you ask me.  Maybe it needs the redhat
touch, but the logo that was attached to that message rocked.  Any chance
of adopting it?

Cheers,
Nicholas