RE: [BUG] Fullscreen X not always showing

Harold,

I see.

I still like the way it behaves... When it behaves, which for me it always has.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA

At 19:00 2002-06-06, Harold Hunt wrote:
Randall,

Jehan is indeed talking about a real problem where XWin does not
successfully register its window.  The result is that there is no window
entry on the taskbar and you cannot switch to the application via Alt+Tab.

This is a bug and I appreciate the easily reproducible test case.  I'll take
a look at this.