FW: KDE Bug # 40875

>From Peter Hircock:
One thing I notice,  is the icons that show up had a different format than
the others:
>From the file command:

kisdndock.png:    PNG image data, 16 x 16, 8-bit/color RGBA, non-interlaced
kit.png:          PNG image data, 16 x 16, 8-bit/color RGBA, non-interlaced
kivio.png:        PNG image data, 16 x 16, 8-bit colormap, non-interlaced

I can see kivio  ( colormap ) ,  but not the color RGBA images.

Looks like Waldo was right-on about the alpha channel causing problems.

Now we just need to find out why Qt 3 or KDE 3 has a problem with our
visuals and/or pixmap formats that causes problems with alpha channel
bitmaps.