Re: broken lndir so cant build tree

Keep replies to the mailing list only.

Chris has informed me that there was a problem with lndir a within the last
few weeks caused by a problem in cygwin1.dll.  Make sure that you have the
latest cygwin1.dll (by running the latest setup.exe from
http://cygwin.com/setup.exe) and if that doesn't work try downloading a
cygwin1.dll snapshot to see if the problem has been fixed since the last
release (look on http://cygwin.com/ for the link to the snapshot page).

Harold