Re: gtk with cygwin

Harold,

Weren't you working on atk, glib, gtk+, gtk--, pango, and libungif?
What's the word on these or have you been busy with other stuff?

Steve,

The following packages are now part of the main dist:
libxml, libxslt

Also, the good news is there will (soon) be maintainers for official
cygwin packages of:

1)I will be releasing db-4.0.14 shortly after the db-2 and db-3.3
releases.
2)I will volunteer to maintain audiofile as part of the main dist.
3)ImageMagick will be released soon (i hope) by David Billinghurst
4)Guile is being actively worked on, and is promised for release by Jan
Nieuwenhuizen once it reaches 1.6.
5)Harold should be (not certain though) releasing the aforementioned
packages in the first paragraph.

So hopefully that will help to ease your support of the support libraries
and allow you to focus more on the core packages of Gnome :-).  My
reccomendation would be to redo the autoconf.in and Makefile.am's to
comply with autoconf-2.53a, automake-1.6.1, and libtool-1.4e-05/2002.
This trio makes building dll's a whole lot easier.  Also check out the new
binutils release, as well.

Cheers,
Nicholas