Re[2]: Spanning desktop across multiple X servers...

Thomas,

You are very welcome!  Now that we've helped you, perhaps you want to
volunteer to submit and maintain this as a package for the main
distribution of Cygwin?  It's real easy, just follow the instructions at:

http://cygwin.com/setup.html

When you're ready, just submit the information to this list rather than
cygwin-apps.  If you have any questions about packaging, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Nicholas