Re: xterm fails to start with "setuid failed: Permission denied"

> Hi,

I'm getting the same for xterm. My Cygwin / XFree86 installation from about
three
months ago was running fine, but when I upgraded it yesterday I get the same
problem,
at least when running as a domain user. Xterm works when I run it as the local
administrator though.

I also have problems with xcalc (window is filled with the "0" button), and
xedit
(displays the message "Error: Shell widget fileMenu has zero width and/or
height"
and doesn't start). This is both as domain user and local administrator

This happens with both XFree86 and StaNet X-Win32 as X servers. Is there a
problem
with the client utilities build?

Regards,
Peter.