Re: Unable to use X session under cygwin 1.3.11-3 on NT 4.0 sp. 6

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 09:04:44PM -0400, Harold L Hunt wrote:
>No, it won't go into the documentation.  It is a bug that will be fixed
>soon.

Right, (as Harold knows) that's kinda the whole point of several threads
in this mailing list.

There is no way that we should have to tell anyone to stand on their
head just to run Cygwin/XFree86.  I think we're all agreed on that.

The setuid changes that were made in cygwin were supposed to streamline
things a little but they ended up causing some problems that we are
working out.  I never would have expected any problems with X but that
just shows my comprehensive knowledge about how things work here...

cgf