Test 62 - Don't use it

I never actually tried to run XWin-Test62.exe, in my rush to get Test 62
posted before the fiance killed me.  Now, as I skipped this oft-unneccessary
step in the release process, I thought to myself, "come on... when is the last
time that you ever caught a mistake by trying to run the new executable?"  So,
I didn't run it.

Of course, this is the one time that I could have caught some mistake by
running the executable before distributing it.  Unfortunately I can't do
anything about this for about 8 hours when I'll be back at home.

Until then, *Test 62 is broken*.  Don't use it.