Success with Java prog in XFree

Hi,
just a word about my problem (from may or june) with a java
program that didn't worked on XFree86.
This program works perfectly with Ex...d.
It didn't work with cygwin except in mode fullscreen -depth 8.
In 32 bit, it crashed directly. In 16, it crashed too but saying
it does not support 16 bit.

Now, with the last version (test with extension -10 on the package):
Still running correctly in 8 bit but the icons are huggly.
Still not running in 16 bit with the same error.
And now running in 32 bit perfectly, so I can choose fullscreen or not.

I don't know why, but that's a good news for me and perhaps for others.

PS: I am working on a xlauncher based on the one made available by Tim
Thomson but for Cygwin(not only the cuted package from him).
I want to include a file text that will contains some definition
of servers to access (as IP address, OS, and so on).
I will try to make it available. Where should I send it when ready
(probably in 1 or 2 weeks) ?

Frederic

- http://www.WebMailSPro.com - >>
VOTRE service d'email sans pub avec VOTRE nom de domaine