[Pending Review]: XFree86-Xaw3d-1.5

Greetings All,

I have compiled and packaged the 3D Athena Widgets for Cygwin/XFree86 as
promised in my previous message.  It should be completely functional and
ready for use.  If they are satisfactory, please upload them to the
mirrors.  Attached is the README file from the package.  I used method #2
for packaging, and the script is included in the source package.  Here are
the links to the files:

http://today.clemson.edu/cygwin/release/XFree86/XFree86-Xaw3d/setup.hint
http://today.clemson.edu/cygwin/release/XFree86/XFree86-Xaw3d/XFree86-Xaw3d-1.5-1.tar.bz2
http://today.clemson.edu/cygwin/release/XFree86/XFree86-Xaw3d/XFree86-Xaw3d-1.5-1-src.tar.bz2