RE: Using the new cross compilation system - and a request for help

Alexander,

Oops.  For some reason, when you send attachments Outlook does not show the
attachment icon in the message list, but it does show the attachment in the
message itself.  I don't always remember to look at the attachment icon in
the message viewer, so I didn't notice that you had attached a patch to this
email.

I'll take a look at it now.

For others: this probably answers my questions about what Alexander did to
fix the compilation of imake.c that was broken by glibc_major and
glibc_minor not being defined.

Harold