RE: Bug in startxwin.bat after installing with setup.exe in win98SE

Wow.

I sure am glad that I was out of town, throwing a party, and replacing the
power steering pump in my Jeep this weekend while you guys slugged this one
out.

The end result is that I have a couple of scripts to look at and evaluate.
Right now I am still trying to get that scrollbars patch release, so the
scripts will have to wait until 4.2.0-12 is released.

Once again, wow.