RE: New xlauncher (was: Re: Success with Java prog in XFree)

For future reference, the xlauncher-style program is on my list of things to
do.  I want it done in straight C or C++ interfacing the GDI manually.  I
don't want dependencies on cumbersome libraries, and I don't want any
non-free compiler languages involved.  This xlauncher will remain on my
to-do list until it is written to the above specs, regardless of whether or
not someone comes up with a really slick xlauncher that depends on
super-duper-library-foo.  I don't care about super-duper-library-foo, I just
want to be able to spend a small amount of time in order to contribute to a
program with an arguably small scope.

If you don't agree with me, I will program you into submission :)