Re: Scrollbars are stealing the WM_MOUSEWHEEL message

Harold Hunt wrote:
Any suggestions?
I can't reproduce it on my system (WinXP). Do you have a special driver for you mouse by any chance (Intellimouse and the like)? It's well known that some applications are not friendly with the mouse wheel. The drivers try sometimes to fix it but then break other applications. Try looking in the mouse control panel see if you can make XWin an exception or something like that.
OTOH, I can't scroll XWin at all with the wheel. On my old system (Win2k with Intellimouse), when I had the mouse pointer on a scrollbar and used the wheel, the scrollbar was moving (up/down for vertical ones, left/right for horizontal ones). It doesn't do that on my current system.

Jehan