RE: need help scripting multiple xfree startups

I have read about the RSA protocol, and tried it, so that works. I need to
run this procedure a total of NINE TIMES before I can begin doing any work.
And this happens EVERY time I want to do the work. Thus, I need a script
that will automate as much as possible.

What is the difference between:
1.  running cygwin then startxwin.sh
2.  startxwin.bat, then ssh from inside the xterm?

The problem is connecting to multiple systems. Can I get some hints on how
to script it?

regards,
D. J. Foreman
website: http://WWW.CS.Binghamton.EDU/~foreman