Re: New (Delphi) xlauncher

Franz Wolfhagen wrote:
I would opt for the wxwindows port - it includes suppport for all the
mentioned platforms - including OS/2. (this is btw used/supported by
Schitech for their Display Doctor 7.0)

I also believe that wxwindows should compile for cygwin - it would be a
nice inclusion if anybody had the time and skills to maintain that ( I wish
I had - but I lack both skills and time.. )

BTW - I definitely understand the wish for a cross platform solution - when
you create such an application it really is much easier to maintain if you
only have one piece of sourcecode...

Franz,

I think there is a similar demand for a cross platform X launcher as there is for a cross platform Windows registry editor.

My point is that no other platform needs such a beast.