RE: Cygwin/XWin - winkeybd.c/winKeybdBell(...) not being called?

John,

You are asking a question of the Cygwin/XFree86 project.  As such, you need
to send all correspondence regarding Cygwin/XFree86 to
cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com.  I cannot answer email sent directly to me.

Note: I have forwarded your question to cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com

Harold