Re: Obtaining Hummingbird-like behavior

David,

I'm sorry if my reply sounded harsh, but if you would search the
archives, we have people posting all the time "Gee, I'd like
Cygwin/XFree to do this or that".  If you would like to be active in
the project, the best place to start is the Cygwin/XFree website:

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree/

Read the FAQ, Users Guide, and Contributors Guide to become aquainted
with the project.  Then check out the link to the mailing list
archives, where you can check to see what previous conversations on
the subject.  To fill you in on your request, since it has been
discussed in the past, it is still in the planning stages.  Harold
estimates it will probably be ~6 months before we have a stable
implimentation of this.  If you are interested in helping, there are
some links to some great reference material on the Cygwin/XFree
website.  Check out the code, see how you feel.  We certainly could
use your help in any way possible, even if you don't feel you can't
do the Rootless implementation.

Cheers,
Nicholas