Re: Finally on Sylpheed

At 23:16 2002-07-24, Jim George wrote:
I say finally but of course the fun is just beginning for me:)

I now have sylpheed (the X Mail Client) running under cygwin-X ...

Can the lis let me know if there is interest in a X Mail Client for cygwin, in which case I'll investigate becoming a maintainter for the list?

Cheers,

Jim

Jim,

I'm very interested in a cross-platform replacement for Eudora (for two big reasons: first, I want to get free of Windows but need a transition from my current development environment, which is Windows 2000, and second I want a mailer with message threading, which the Sylpheed FAQ claims is an available option).

So yes, I'm very interested in a XFree86/Cygwin port of Sylpheed.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA