Problem with Windows95 and XFree

I have already installed with success on Win98, Win2000,
but with Win95, I'v got a problem.
In order to be sure, I use the last version with setup.exe.

I succesfully run XFree in local mode (no XDMCP, nothing).
It works ok : so I am sure it is not a real problem with Xfree
from the hardware point of vue...
But when I try to run XFree in XDMCP mode (-query <serverip> -from
<win95ip>),
it just crashes.
I look inside the XWin.log and found anything running well
except this last message after window starting:
Fatal server error: XDMCP fatal error: Session declined No valid
address.

Strange since I can ping or telnet this server from this W95 box.
Strange again, I suspected a firewall between this W95 box and the
Unix Server, but my network admin says there is no firwall between
them.

Any clue about this ? I guess a Win95 bad behavior ?
Or is there really a firewall that my network admin doesn't know ?
(note that all the W98 and W2000 are on the same subnet and do the
same thing than the W95 but with success, of course I don't know
if there is a particular firewall setting for them).

Frederic

- http://www.WebMailSPro.com - >>
VOTRE service d'email sans pub avec VOTRE nom de domaine