RE: QT2 ready for ITP?

> Since I don't accept the word of every person with a web site out there
> who thinks they are compliant with the GPL, I don't see why I should accept
> the words of a screen.  Is there an independent corroboration of this
> anywhere?

See what trolltech says about this
http://www.trolltech.com/developer/licensing/index.html

"The Qt Free Edition (version 2.2 and later) is released under the Open Source
license QPL, and GPL. The Qt Free Edition may be freely copied and distributed,
put on ftp-sites and CD-ROMs etc. Qt Free Edition is provided with no warranty
and no support."

What do you wan't more ?

Ralf