RE: Using Cygwin to connect an AIX box. Questions for german, ita lian, french, spanish [...] users

En réponse à "Pille Geert (bkarnd)" <geert.pille@vandemoortele.com>:

> I came to the conclusion that the X-terminal-emulators on AIX (and
> HP/UX) were not up to handling international keyboards.

It might be possible since Hummingbird Exceed works perfectly (but I don't want
to have to use Exceed if there's another choice possible).

Thanks for your advice but in my particular case it's not acceptable since we
do not allow rlogin on our network.