Re: More xrn build woes

On 16 Aug 2002, Nicholas Wourms <nwourms@yahoo.com> wrote:

> it is most likely that the
> unterminated if statement is happening much earlier, the
> preprocessor just realizes it at that line.  Also, you should
probably
> be using 'xmkmf -a'.

I believe I tried that, at some point, although the Xrn README
does not say that it is needed.

> Other then that, I really can't think of anything else.

I seem to have solved that problem anyway, by starting again
from scratch. I noticed that config.h had become "corrupted"
(nasty cr-lf line endings :-) though that may not have been the
problem. I would have posted this, but since I don't know
exactly what solved the problem it seemed silly to do so.
Anyway, after editing the config.h and Imakefile, it now builds
the Makefile "okay" (i.e. AFAIK it is okay). I'm just looking at
some other problems, now.