Re: building XFree86 from cvs

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Guy Harrison wrote:

> I looked at ProgramTargetName(,) and HostProgramTargetName() in
> cygwin.rules and didn't see anything obvious there. Concat(,) turned out
> to not be what I hoped (ie conditional) so back to my two original
> possibilities: (a) done something really silly (b) not my fault.

Please check cygwin.rules or the other cygwin.* files and search for
all: $(PROGS_EXE) (or similar). Replace this with all: $(PROGRAMS)
HTH.

> I tweaked the makefiles to see if there'd be any subsequent issues.
> There weren't. I kept the original generated ones. Summary...

When changing the Makefiles, never run make World or make Makefiles.
This will remove your changes. The better is to edit Imakefile and the
files in config/cf.

bye
	ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723