Re: xwinclip re selection polling

Chris,

Excellent detective work. It looks like longjmp setjmp is the way to go.
I will give it a try someday, unless you want to do it first.

The reason that catching a server reset is so important is that we
should not be killed when the server resets and we should try to connect
to the server again if it resets. Part of this makes it easy to stay
connected when a user is using XDMCP to connect to a remote machine.
Also, we can never integrate clipboard support into XWin.exe until we
can be assured that the server will not be killed when it resets.

Later,

Harold