Re: xwinclip re selection polling

Hi All,

I think I've just identified a bug with select on /dev/windows. According to the select code for the windows device it does a if (peekmessage()) then in xwinclip it does the flushwindows upon select returning.

I've found a wierd circumstance were select returns but when the flushwindows function returns there is no message on the queue. As the select believes there is but windows doesn't it causes an infinite loop. Don't know how to reproduce yet but it has been after reconnecting (longjmp and setjmp) that I've noticed.

I will investigate more later. I've got a log from the xwinclip output and I'll try to find a reproducable case.

Has anyone noticed anything similar before with /dev/windows?

Chris