New Wine Classes!

Title: The Wine School of Philadlephia

Welcome to the Wine School of Philadelphia! We are now hosting wine classes and events every Friday night in Manayunk. A big thanks to the Grass Roots Cafe and Coffee for hosting the classes!

Check out our web site, www.WineLust.com, for our new series of wine classes: "Swirling the World." Tickets are $24.5o, unless otherwise marked. Buy tickets online via our secure server, or over the phone (267-295-1023).

Here are the first four Friday night wine classes:

South Eastern Australia • October 11th •
It's a mammoth wine region, from Hunter Valley, down through Victoria, and back up towards Barossa Valley. No trouble, because we will unearth the best it has to offer.

Undiscovered Australia • October 18th •
This week we are diving for the hidden gems in the Aussie wine pond. We will be tasting wines from the coast of Western Australia to the coast of Queensland. This will be pure Wine Lust!

Central Italy • October 25th •
Explore the supple charm of Tuscany! This wine class will draw from the well-known regions, such as Chianti and Montepulciano, but we will also explore all the way down to the hills overlooking Rome.

France Atlantic • November 1st •
No need to be afraid of French wines! This is your chance to taste phenomenal wines from Bordeaux and the Loire Valley. We may event throw in a few Cohors and Irouleguy for good luck. After this class, you will know how to find the best buys from the west of France.

The classes are held from 7-9PM. Many more are listed on the web site. Enjoy your education! Hope to see you soon!

Keith Wallace

P. S.

If you are in Manayunk before 3PM, come visit our new classroom at Grass Roots Cafe & Coffee. They have the best espresso I have ever tasted!

The Wine School of Philadelphia
110 Cotton Street ( between Main and Cresson Streets)
Philadelphia, PA 19127
Email: wineclass@winelust.com
Phone: 267-295-1023
Website: www.winelust.com

Sponsored By

To remove your email address from future mailings, please reply to this email with "unsubscribe" (without quotes) as the subject.

WineLust, WineLust.com, and The Wine School of Philadelphia are copyright © 2002 by Keith Wallace. All Rights Reserved.