RE: xwinclip - update and motif clipboard

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Faylor [mailto:cgf@redhat.com]
Sent: donderdag 19 september 2002 4:38
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: xwinclip - update and motif clipboard

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 11:32:18PM -0400, Harold Hunt wrote:
>Chris,
>
>I thank you for putting so much time into developing xwinclip.
>
>I really appreciate that you got the long-awaited setjmp lngjmp
>functionality implemented so that we are not killed upon X Server shutdown
>and restart.
>
>I don't know anymore about the CLIPBOARD than what I wrote in the xwinclip
>source comments, which was something to the effect of, ``help! can't find
>CLIPBOARD documentation, how does it work?''
>
>I am going to integrate your changes into a future release of xwinclip, but
>I cannot tell you when that will be.  However, a little schedule update: I
>am taking 10 credits this semester in three classes (this is not much), I
am
>working 30-35 hours a week at an Active Server Pages (blah :( ) job (but it
>pays really well), and I am working 6-8 hours a week at the National
>Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory at Michigan State University (where I
>translate old Fortran program for VMS to Tru64 UNIX and Linux).  Next week
>my ASP job is supposed to slow down because they haven't got another
>contract for me to work on, so I may, in theory, have a whole week to catch
>up on Cygwin/XFree86.  On the other hand, shit happens, so don't expect
>anything extraordinary.  :)

Actually, given the above it is sort of extraordinary that you are answering
email at all...

cgf

168 - 43 = 125h minus the "credits" to write emails.  ;-)

What is a "credit"?

Geert

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
You are explicitly requested to notify the sender of this email that the intended recipient was not reached.