Re: X client wrapper for Win apps?

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:

> As a VNC user who runs Linux and home to control a Windows NT machine at work,
> and finds the performance less than satisfactory even with ADSL both ends, I
> would be very interested in the 'X client wrapper for Win apps' idea.  I
> suspect the performance would be subtantially better (assuming decent
> optimisation and caching).

I started compiling the x11drv from wine with cygwin-gcc  and got at least the
files compiling. But the linking still fails as some other wine libs are needed.
At 2AM i stopped working *g*  but will continue this evening.

> As far as I can tell, Radmin (http://www.radmin.com) is a commercial product
> that uses the GDI hook idea

Hm, a GDI hook. Can't find anything about this in the MSDN.

bye
	ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723