RE: X client wrapper for Win apps?

I do not fully agree that hooking the user32.dll is the best approach - but
I do not we need to agree on this....

Doing some more intensive searches on Google I found the following site :
http://services.simac.be/vnc/winvncdrv/index.html

One of their gimmicks is to hook a single application (what we want to
do)....

It seems that they have build a mirrordriver for VNC - the source is
available on their site - for those who are more fluent in coding than me
could take a look and see if this is intereting.

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Franz Wolfhagen