Re: New Project (was RE: X client wrapper for Win apps?)

--- David Fraser <davidf@sjsoft.com> wrote:
> Once it's up, we need to set up mailing lists and the web site and
> then
> we can get going...

If people are insisting on a seperate branch&list, why not host the
website, cvs, and mailing list on sources.redhat.com?  Charles Wilson
always told me that it could be an option for projects like this.
I'm sure you can think of the numerous benefits, but the one that
stands out is having the list archives & cvs tree in one single
place.  It makes things easier for all plus you get searchable
mailing-list archives to boot.  I dunno if CGF is still kosher with
this idea, but what would be the harm in asking?  Just my 2 cents...

Cheers,
Nicholas