RH 7.3

Hi everyone,

I have been monitoring this list for about a year now, and have used
Cygwin/Xfree-86 to do remote administration of my linux machines.  I am
at a standstill as to what is new in RH Linux 7.3 that is preventing me
from remotely connecting an X Session.  If anyone has had experience
setting up a connection to a RH Linux 7.3 PC,  please provide me with
some insight.  I am sure it is not a firewall nor security problem.

Thanks in advance,

Ben Simmons

Engineering Technical Support
The University of Memphis